A Good Man Gone A Good Man Gone

I like this song! It's really calm and chill, not something you'd expect from a chipstep song. It's really my style, and I really enjoyed some parts of the melody. Nice job! Keep up the good work

How to Music How to Music

I like this one the best out of the 3 so far! It has really nice variation and a good vibe to it. The melody is great (you seem to be pretty good at melodies), and it has very good balance to it. The ending was a bit abrupt, but I myself suck at endings too.
In a some sort of response to DaRealWollen down there. I think whats lacking is a bit of depth (though I could be wrong). Reverb is one way to do it, or you can use an EQ plugin to up the bass. But I would say not to worry about that right now...just focusing on getting composition down is cool.
You're doing great man! Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. Keep it up :3

flashdomino responds:

Thank you so much Jonadrew!!! I'm glad you like the variation and balance, those are definitely things I look for when I make my music! I'll be sure to work on the endings. ;) Don't worry about being late, I appreciate reviews in general! I'm uploading my fourth song later today, so be sure to check that one out too :D

Magic Hat Magic Hat

Dude, that melody is amazing. can I scout you for the portal? The drops are great, and the chord progression is catchy. The only thing would be the weird intro, but I think the rest of the song makes up for it. Keep it up! 0:59 may be the best thing you've created so far, but I believe you can make even greater pieces

flashdomino responds:

Thank you so much! Your feedback is always appreciated :D Thanks for offering to scout me for the portal too, I approved your request!

Avoiding Flesh Remastered Avoiding Flesh Remastered

I think it's a beautiful ambient track, you set the moods really well! The only thing to change might be the resonating vibration, but I think it's just my personal preference. Keep it up man!

HeAvEn-SmiLE responds:

Ah ah, thanks a lot! Yes I do Seem to have also an issue with that, I guess I'll check it later.

Warp Warp

can I get 3/5 of a cookie? or uh, nevermind. Just a bit of feedback if you don't mind: I enjoyed listening to the song the first couple of times. I liked the drops and the beats, I also like the reoccurring theme that was there and the depth to some parts. Though on the flip side, try not to make that reoccurring theme the melody, otherwise it'll just be extremely repetitive. I noticed that it was just on a loop, maybe you can mix it up a bit and add a melody. Also, the drums are a bit noisy; try using a compressor on them. Good job though! I wish my first few tracks were this good

RapGoat RapGoat

I love it! It makes me get that cringy feeling!

Phyrnna responds:

O.o Cringy? Is it the organs... or the raptors? Or the goats? o.O

Filthy Rich Filthy Rich

I like it. Nice work again!

Unsealed Fate: Chapter One Unsealed Fate: Chapter One

The beginning sounds like something from Starbound, and I like it that about this. You should definitely expand on it! It has good progression and emphasis on some parts, but make stuff like the cymbal rolls really stick out. I would love it even more if you emphasized parts like that and made it sound truly like an orchestra. Nice work!

Bosa responds:

I was a little rushed when I made this, and often times I am not completely happy with my work; but for now I am at least glad that I have time to actually produce music considering my busy schedule.

Anyway, thank you for the review and your insight. I will pay particular time and attention in the future.

Fulfilling Dreams Fulfilling Dreams

It's a nice song, I like it! yes, very different indeed. Key change was cool, and you kept me interested with the percussion and main theme.

Some things you could improve on though is changing it up a bit, you don't want your listeners to get bored don't you? I would say you had the perfect chance to do this at 0:40, you could have introduced another melody or something. Another thing...the piano thing at the end was a kinda...meh...it was weird and loud. Either use another instrument that fits more with the song's mood, or just cut it at 3:08.

But yea, you definitely know what you're doing, and I hope you get somewhere by doing this music stuff. Tough place to be, but you have promise. Look forward to see more of your stuff, you just earned a follower my friend.

So long So long

Yes, really nice, really peaceful and soothing! The main theme is what gets this song going, and that's probably what makes this song lose it's boringness (not saying it's boring). What I would suggest though, is maybe to mix up the chord beat a bit. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I noticed that all the chords were always either whole notes or eighth notes. It's not bad, but a bit of change would have been nice. Other than that, I really liked it! Keep it up!

Noisysundae responds:

I don't know what it is called either since I didn't know much about music theory. But I see what you want to say. Thanks for pointing this out. I wondered what it was missing.